We love our popular go-to cocktails, but sometimes it’s good to mix it up. It’s out with the old and in with the new, because Brian Corsetti has three classic drinks that have been given a fresh twist, and will take your drinking game to the next level!
1. Habanero-Mango Moscow Mule
Torch your taste buds with the Habanero-Mango Moscow Mule at the All American Modern Sports Grill. This is a mule with some serious kick!
- start with two ounces of habanero vodka
- half an ounce of mango puree
- one ounce of fresh-squeezed lime juice
- and a sprig of cilantro
2. Grapefruit Mojito
Give your night some flavor with a big splash of grapefruit next time you order a mojito.
- start with two ounces of vodka
- one and a half ounces of fresh grapefruit juice
- half an ounce of simple syrup...
- five mint leaves...
- shake it well
- strain it over ice
- top it with club soda
- and garnish with a slice of g-fruit
3. Kiwi Martini
The Cosmopolitan was a popular drink from the '90s that's as outdated as Carrie Bradshaw's crop top. There’s no way Sarah Jessica Parker would drink one of these today. Instead swap it for a Kiwi Martini.
- take two ounces Camarena tequila
- two ounces of kiwi puree made with orange juice and lime juice
- give it a shake
- strain it
- rim the martini glass with a black lava salt
- add a slice of kiwi
Now you're ready to take those boring old classics to the next level and drink with the best of them... Cheers!
Where’s your favorite spot to drink after work? Keep the conversation going on our official Twitter page, @TheListShowTV.