1. “Fly” and “tight” are out. Now you say “on fleek” or “snatched.” Use them to describe anything that looks really good or is totally on point.
2. If you’re describing something outside the norm, no longer use the word “sketch.” Now the word, “sus” from suspect is the way to go.
3. Forget crew, clique, or fam when you’re referring to a group of friends, “squad” is the term to use now.
4. When you’re referring to relationships, ship is now used to fondly describe a couple, like, “I ship Jennifer and Justin.”
5. Lose the word really. Now the term “boots” can be used to describe an extreme state of something like exhausted. So if you’re super tired, you’d say, “I’m tired boots.”
Now you know the hot slang words of 2016, get out there and impress your friends, because you're totally ON FLEEK!
What do you think of all these new slang words? Let us know on our official Twitter page.