Our "to do" list is so packed, we don't always have the time or money to make it to the gym . But there are simple ways to fit in a little fitness and fun without ever leaving the house.
1) One of the hottest new exercise trends is the high-heeled workout. This workout is designed to tone the legs and buttocks.
2) Dinnertime isn't usually associated with fitness, but while supper simmers, why not use the kitchen time to cook your arms with some arm toning incline push ups?
3) Can't make it to the gym but looking to burn some calories and tone those legs? Personal trainer and author Dewand Long says you can carry simple bag of sugar up your staircase to boost your metabolism and sweeten your look.
Burning calories while cleaning your house:
- Washing your car burns about 300 calories.
- Scrubbing the shower burns 200 to 300 calories.
- Gardening is another 100-300 calories.
- A push mower cuts 300 calories.
- Walking your dog 200 calories.
Do those chores and burn a guaranteed 1400 calories a day!