On November 30, these were the stories people were talking about:
1) POSSIBLE POWERBALLER: Surveillance video from a Maryland Exxon station may have caught a possible Powerball winner on tape. He walked into the station, pulled out a lottery ticket and handed it to the clerk. He mentioned to the clerk he had bought the ticket in Arizona and seconds later…eureka!
2) BO’S NOSE KNOWS: At the White House, halls are decked and Bo has given them the waterdog once-over. This year's theme is "Joy to all!" In the video, the 4-year-old pup pads from room to room until he winds up in a staring contest with giant likeness -- of himself!
Approximately, 90,000 people are expected to check out the White House’s boughs-of-holly in person.
3) MILE HIGH HOOKUP: Not sure what to do on your next layover? Maybe you should try your hands at airport dating. There is a new website called www.meetattheairport.com that matches your profile and travel info with like-minded high-fliers at same airport. So far, 20,000 people have signed up.
4) PONG PARTY: If the sound of Pong sounds familiar, then you're either over 40 or a hard-core game geek living in your mother's basement. Atari's founder Nolan Bushnell revealed his secrets about the classic game saying they had a square ball not because they thought it was cool, but because it was all they could do.
5) WHO NEEDS CHRISTMAS: 10-year-old James Groccia desperately wanted a Lego Emerald Night Train Set. He scrimped and saved. He planned and dreamed. And when he finally got to the store... they were sold out!
Heartsick, the lad wrote a letter to Lego politely asking if they had any stashed away. He waited and waited and then the package arrived. The kid’s reaction was better than the Powerball guy.