Get Dirty to Look Beautiful: 3 DIY RecipesLifestyle The List
If you want spotless skin and a stunning look why not try something different? It's time to get down and dirty! Lindsey Granger has three messy DIY beauty recipes that will make you sparkle.
1. Coffee Bath Bomb
Turns out caffeine doesn't just pick up your energy, it tightens up your skin too!
1/2 cup baking soda
1/4 cup citric acid
2 Tbsp corn starch
3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup ground coffee
5-10 drops almond oil or argon oil
1 tennis ball cut in half
1. Mix baking soda, citric acid, and corn starch together.
2. Slow add coconut oil while mixing. Should be a wet sand consistency.
3. Mix in ground coffee and almond oil.
4. Form ball by adding mixture to inside of cut tennis ball or form ball with your hand.
5. Let it sit for 24 hours.
6. Bombs away!
2. Oatmeal Mask
A healthy breakfast is great for your skin… and on it!
2 Tbsp ground oatmeal
1 Tbsp raw honey
1 Tbsp Greek yogurt
1. Mix all the ingredients together until you get a paste consistency.
2. Lather on your face.
3. Let it sit 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Wipe clean with a damp wash cloth or wash off with warm water.
3. Hair Sea Salt Spray
Usually you have to hit the ocean if you want the beach hair look, but now you don't even have to leave the house for that sexy look.
Combine equal parts hot water, sea salt, coconut oil, leave in conditioner, and then just a dab of hair gel. Now, spray on both sides of your head, and then scrunch.
Don’t be afraid to dirty up your beauty routine, because these messy recipes will have you looking so fresh and so clean!
Do you prefer a day at the spa or a day out camping? Join the conversation on our Facebook page, @TheListShowTV.