No Pressure Cooking: 3 Yummy Instant Pot RecipesFood The List
Pressure cookers are all the rage lately, especially the Instant Pot. It has 4.6-star rating on Amazon with almost 22,000 reviews. Kristina Guerrero got her hands on one and is trying out three different yummy recipes for you to put on your to do list.
1. Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put butter in instant pot on sauté, add oats once butter stops foaming and stir
- Add milk, sugar and vanilla extract, stir, put on lid manual pressure for ten minutes
- Natural release for ten minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure
- Add brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon to taste on top
2. Honey Mustard Garlic Wings
- 2 lbs. of Chicken Wings
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup of Water
- Place the wings in steamer basket and place in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add water.
- Secure lid, set your Instant Pot to manual, 10 minutes. When the 10 minutes are up, do a quick release.
- Put wings on a wire rack, mix up garlic, mustard and honey and baste half of mixture onto wings. Broil wings for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip wings over, baste with remaining sauce and broil for another 3 to 6 minutes
- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large egg
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and then press into crust in a springform pan
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 5 to 6 minutes
- Mix cream cheese in a medium bowl, then add sour cream and stir
- Add white sugar, stir then add in eggs one at a time and finally add vanilla extract
- Pour cheesecake batter into springform pan on top of crust and cover with aluminum foil
- Add a cup of water into instant pot
- Lower springform pan into instant pot on top of trivet (if trivet doesn’t have long enough handles create handles out of aluminum foil)
- Put lid on and cook on high manual pressure for 25 minutes
- Naturally release the pressure for ten minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure
- Open lid and take out pan to let the cake cool
- Put the pan into fridge to cool for at least four hours
Share your yummy Instant Pot recipes with us!